Friday, December 1, 2017

It's December...

Hi folks...crikey...it's December already and winter has arrived in my little corner of the planet...it sure was a bit of rude awakener to wake up to a winter wonderland yesterday morning...
and after our chilly morning stroll with some snowball playtime thrown in, me throwing and the Furry Boy catching, I was looking forward to a warm cuppa and toasting my hands on the radiator...
cosy and snug in the cubbyhole watching the blizzard rage outside is definitely one of the perks of working from home...
and we've been cracking on with the Christmas production line...
the last 4 shaker ornaments are done, ready to be handed out to family and friends
and the "keep it simple when you need to make loads" Christmas card production line is coming along nicely too...
The 1st of December is a very special day over at Simon Says Stamp, it's the start of DieCember...a month long celebration of die-cutting...click HERE to see all the new products
and a little sneaky peek of one of the dies launching today...I'll be revealing the whole card tomorrow.
Needless to say, today's Friday Girls Expedition has been postponed due to the weather, no point in venturing forth unless you absolutely need too...my days of digging myself out of a snowdrift are long gone. Stay safe and warm if Winter has arrived in your neck of the woods.
Hugs Kath xxx