Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous - Inventor 1

Hi folks, I'm back with another card I made for the Stampers Anonymous booth at Creativation using the Inventor 1 stamp set CMS340 and the Code Layering Stencil shipping to a store near you mid March...
I covered the card blank with Corrugated Textured Surfaces and darkened the edges and corrugation with a Black Soot Distress Crayon. I trimmed a panel of Distress Watercolor card to be slightly smaller than an A6 card blank and applied a coat of Distress Collage Medium Matte. I then scribbled on Stormy Sky, Broken China and Vintage Photo Distress Crayons and moved them around with my finger blend. I rubbed a slightly damp paper towel over sections of the Code Layering Stencil to remove some of the colour from the background. I placed the panel in my Stamp Platform and stamped the Inventor 1 and Pennants images with Black Soot Archival ink.
I inked up the Pennants image with a mix of Stormy Sky and Vintage Photo Distress inks, stamped twice on to a scrap of Distress Watercolor card, cut out, curled the top layer around a pencil, fixed in place and added an Eclectic Elements Black thread bow.
I stamped the sentiments from Stampers Anonymous Pennants with Black Soot Archival and added Idea-ology Life Quotes Remnant Rubs and Gadget Gears. Have fun and happy crafting.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx